[TYPO3] templavoila: rewrite link path

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Jun 13 11:56:02 CEST 2008

Hi!

Matyi Gábor wrote:
> yes, it is the path of the css file of the template. But the typo3 put some other css file in the base html file.
> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="typo3temp/stylesheet_8192c2092f.css" />
> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="typo3conf/ext/commerce/res/css/commerce.css" title="CSS-Style for Commerce Extension" media="all" />
> <link href="fileadmin/templates/1234/style.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />
> Where do you think the browser search the image2 in this case?
> typo3temp/images/image2.jpg
> typo3conf/ext/commerce/res/css/images/image2.jpg fileadmin/templates/1234/images/image2.jpg
>  I think If you write the css code direct to the html files, in this case the base path is the base document, not any of the css file.

It seems that you have inline CSS, which TYPO3 sends to files in typo3temp/. TemplaVoila does not know about it and it cannot modify it (do you really want TemplaVoila to parse CSS for inline styles?).

You should not use inline styles if you use relative URLs. Put them to CSS file. In this case all urls will be relative to location of the CSS file.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
E-mail: dmitry at typo3.org
Skype: callto:liels_bugs