[TYPO3] No file > filelist module in BE?

Andrew Plank plankmeister.n0sp4m at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 20:42:10 CEST 2008

bernd wilke wrote:

> are you still in LIVE-workspace?
> in DRAFT-Workspace there is no 'FILE-module'
>
> bernd

Hi Bernd,

I just figured it out... I installed DAM, which disables the classic
File > Filelist module. It's possible to enable it in the settings, though.

BUT... Is it possible to get to the Templavoila mapping page through
DAM? The only way I know of to get there is through the File > Filelist
module by popping the context menu up and clicking on the TV link.

There doesn't seem to be a way of doing it through DAM.

//Plankmeister