[TYPO3] Title taken from the record name

Krystian Szymukowicz typo3RE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Thu Jun 12 18:57:30 CEST 2008

Rakowski Tomasz wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have a site that displays a list of records.
> When I enter the single-view of the item I would like to have the name
> of this item to be the title of entire page - how to achieve it?

Look at tt_news list. Some days ago there was an thread:
"Add title to breadcrumb trail?"

Taking info from that thread build your own <title> tag using TS and
data from your table.

Then put it in <head> using page.headerData.

At the end set config.noPageTitle=2 to prevent double <titlte>.

Should work.

--
grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz