[TYPO3] RealUrl with TYPO3 4.2 error

Daniel Calderini daniel.calderini at wng.ch
Tue Jun 10 10:34:51 CEST 2008

Hi Fabien,

Thanks for your answer!

After many test I found that the problem didn't come from TYPO3 but from
   RealURL.
My old site used RealURL 1.1.4. For the new one I used RealURL 1.4.0.

It seems that there was a change in the way RealURL handled the
rootpage_id option between versions 1.2 and 1.3.

In my site tree the page 'My Website (1)' had the option 'Is root of
website' checked, but not 'www.my-website.com (3)'.
If I assigned RealURL's rootpage_id to 1, it worked! But not to 3!

So I just checked the option 'Is root of website' of page 3 and it worked!!!

Le 10/06/2008 09:42  :