[TYPO3] Confirm Link in FE Registration broken

Michael michael at gcnpublishing.com
Tue Jun 10 03:16:44 CEST 2008

Hi I'm having troubles w/ getting the FE Registration confirmation link
to not break.  The problem is that no matter what the setup variable for
enableHTMLMail is, typo simply will not include html in the email.   So
I get a text version of the link which most email clients try to
interpret as a working link.

1. Does anyone know where the ###SETFIXED_APPROVED_URL###  is being
built so that I can simply leave out the http://?
2. Has anyone had problems with these links breaking and if so, what was
your fix?

Thanks in advance,
  Michael