[TYPO3] showAccessRestrictedPages and realurl

Antonio Reher areher at sonoratec.biz
Mon Jun 9 14:31:03 CEST 2008

Ok, thanks everybody, I'm getting close to the solution...
so, to test if the usergroup is not equal to, say, 1, in TS i set:
[userFunc = user_usergroup_not(1)]
    lib.galeria.value = usergroup not 1
[else]
    lib.galeria.value = usergroup 1
[global]

the problem is, how do I access usergroup information from the function
user_usergroup_not()? Can I pass it along with the parameter 1?
Something like:
[userFunc = user_usergroup_not(1,{$usergroup})]...

Thanks