[TYPO3] showAccessRestrictedPages and realurl

Antonio Reher areher at sonoratec.biz
Mon Jun 9 13:25:58 CEST 2008

Hello again:
this doesn't work either, so I've chosen another road that will suit my
needs better.
I have set a condition in TS saying:
[usergroup = 1]
    TS for rendering pages
[else]
    page.config.additionalHeaders = Location:
www.site.com/login.html&redirect_url=whatever
[end]

this works great (even for links from other parts that aren't menus)....

... until I get to the part about setting the language. There are two
ways of doing this:
[usergroup=1]
    TS for rendering pages
[else]
    [globalVar = GP:L=0]
       redirect to login in language 0
    [else]
       redirect to login in language 1
    [end]
[end]

but I see there can't be nested conditions, so another way of doing it
would be:
[usergroup is not 1] && [globalVar = GP:L=0]
       redirect to login in language 0
[end]
[usergroup is not 1] && [globalVar = GP:L=1]
       redirect to login in language 1
[end]
[usergroup=1]
    TS for rendering pages
[end]

but I see there's no negate option for conditions...

Am I really stuck with something I just can't do?!?

Thanks!

Antonio

page.config.additionalHeaders = Location:
http://www.rodman.es/index.php?id=152&redirect_url=131&L=0