[TYPO3] Complex RealURL setup

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Jun 9 08:03:53 CEST 2008

Jan Bednarik wrote:
> So what you're saying is that with RealUrl, the cHash is not in URLs,
> but stored somewhere else?

Yes.

<offtopic>If I were you, I would restructure CoolURI code to look better. Right now it is a complete mess :( Sorry for saying it but I had once to look into issue there. Very hard to understand anything. RealURL, for example, follows TYPO3 CGL, has many comments and very readable. It is much easier to find and fix problem in RealURL than in CoolURI. CoolURI, for example, violates GPL by not including GPL in the files. Not a big deal for the actual result but tells a little about code quality...</offtopic>

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Learn more about TYPO3: http://typo3bloke.net/