[TYPO3] CoolURI 1.0.12

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sun Jun 8 16:38:36 CEST 2008

Hey,

> Jan, I will kindly ask you, I know many have said this, PLEASE upload
> new versions of this extension as a new version, do not please upload
> and overwrite an older version with the same version number! It is
> inconvenient! Right now there was 1.0.12, you have just uploaded and it
> is again 1.0.12.

the fault isn't on my side. I've chosen the option to raise the number,
but TER didn't. So I don't know. Now, thinking of it, maybe I did a
mistake. So I guess, I am sorry.

Because of it, the new manual is not generated, so I've uploaded the
extension again. Now it should be 1.0.13.

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech