[TYPO3] multiple line text with gifbuilder

Krystian Szymukowicz typo3RE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Sun Jun 8 10:42:26 CEST 2008

Jacco van der Post wrote:
> That sounds good. I allways used sIFR to cope with multi line custom
> font headers. This widens possibilities. sIFR however still has the
> advantage of the user being able to select text, which is of course not
> possible with images.
>
> grtz jacco

Yes - you right.

But sIFR has also disadvantages.

If someone has flash adblock installed (and for firefox its more and
more people - its one of the most downloaded extension) then with each
header you get "block" label above the sIFR header. That doesn't look well.

--
grtz
Krystian