[TYPO3] mod.list_web configure number of shown records

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sat Jun 7 11:53:58 CEST 2008

Hello Fabien,

Fabien Udriot wrote:
> How is it possible to displayed / configured the number of visible
> records in the module "Web" > "List" . The default value is 20 elements.
> And 100, if one browse the elements. In fact, I would like to see all
> element at once or at least increase the minimum number of shown elements.

I don't think you can change this with tsconfig. It seems to be defined
in TCA, so you could alter it with your own extension, something like:

(in ext_tables.php)
t3lib_div::loadTCA('tt_content');
$TCA['tt_content']['interface']['maxDBListItems'] = '30';
$TCA['tt_content']['interface']['maxSingleDBListItems = '300';

HTH,

Susanne