[TYPO3] Disable Front End Page output

Sancar Saran sancar.saran at evodot.com
Fri Jun 6 14:43:20 CEST 2008

Hi Again;
On Friday 06 June 2008 12:21:53 Dmitry Martynenko wrote:
> Hi Sancar,
>
> SS> I'm trying to generate some kind of ajax page under TYPO3.
> SS> My document search does not produce any results.
>
> SS> So is there any way to create special TYPO3 page which does not create
> any SS> output (pure blank white page).
>
> This TS template code does it:
>
> # page setup
> page >
> page = PAGE
> page.config.disableAllHeaderCode = 1
>
> You can also search information about creating eID scripts in TYPO3.
> It is very usefull for use in ajax.

Probably I couldn't mean what I want. This TS config does produce blank page
but does not send my front end plugin output and My Soultion was.

echo  $content;
die(''); // Premature ending for ajax output;
#return $this->pi_wrapInBaseClass('');

It works for me. But I don't have any idea if there where any side effects.

Regards

Sancar