[TYPO3] I loss the "right-click" menus

henri delebecque henri.delebecque at supelec.fr
Fri Jun 6 08:08:22 CEST 2008

Hello,

from times to times, without a relationship to a special action (the
last occurence was juste after a template modification), I encounter
the loss of the right-click menu on every page of my site, on every
tool I try.

I have the following configuration:
- Typo 4.2.0
- Context sensitive help extension 1.1.0 (supplied in the distrib)
- Extra Click Menu Options 0.1.0 (same)
- htmlArea RTE 1.7.4 (added)
- Import/export 0.3.0 (distrib)
- Internal notes 1.1.2 (distrib)
- System langage labels 0.3.0 (distrib)
- TSConfig 1.1.0 (distrib)
- TYPO3 CMS Frontend 1.1.0 (distrib)
- Versioning management 1.2.0 (distrib)

- Database sync 0.10.0 (Added)
- Help 0.1.0 (distrib)
- Tools >Config 1.2.0 (distrib)
- Tools >Install 0.1.0 (distrib)
- Tools>Log 0.2.0 (distrib)
- Tools>User Admin 0.3.0  (distrib)
- User>Setup 0.1.0  (distrib)
- User>Task Center 0.2.0 (distrib)
- Web>Func, Wizards 0.2.0 (distrib)
- Web>Func, Wizards, Create multiple pages 0.1.0 (distrib)
- Web>Func, Wizards, Sort pages 0.1.0 (distrib)
- Web>Info, Page TSconfig 0.1.0 (distrib)
- Web>Template  0.1.0  (distrib)
- Web>Template, Constant Editor 0.1.0 (distrib)
- Web>Template, Info/Modify 0.1.0 (distrib)
- Web>Template, Object Browser 0.1.0  (distrib)
- Web>Template, Template analyzer 0.1.0  (dtsrib)
- Web>View  0.1.1 (distrib)
- CSS styled content  0.4.0  (distrib)
- RealURL: URLs like normal websites 1.3.4  (added)
- Template Auto-parser 	automaketemplate 	0.1.0  (added)
- TYPO3 System Services 1.1.0  (distrib)
- TYPO3 skin

French localization.
To restore the normal bahaviour, I have tried the following things:

- I have build a brand new install, that uses the same typo-src
directory: it works
- I have putted into it my old database: the menus remain
- I have putted again my extensions: the menus remain
- I have putted into it my fileadmin directory: the menus remain.

I have currently two parallels directroy:
- a cms one, with operative menus
- a bad-cms one, with non operative menus,
both share the same database (i don't use them simultaneously, of
course, and I'm the sole user)

I will greatly appreciate any help, or information on the way to
follow to detect the origine of the problem.
Thanks a lot
best regards

--
| Henri Delebecque (henri.delebecque at supelec.fr)
| Docteur en Sciences
| Professeur - Webmaster
| Tel :  33  (0)1.69.85.14.91
| Supelec
| 3 rue Joliot-Curie
| Plateau de Moulon
| Fax:  33 (0)1.69.85.12.34
| 91190 Gif sur Yvette
| FRANCE

-- Disclaimer ------------------------------------
Ce message ainsi que les eventuelles pieces jointes constituent une
correspondance privee et confidentielle a l'attention exclusive du
destinataire designe ci-dessus. Si vous n'etes pas le destinataire du
present message ou une personne susceptible de pouvoir le lui
delivrer, il vous est signifie que toute divulgation, distribution ou
copie de cette transmission est strictement interdite. Si vous avez
recu ce message par erreur, nous vous remercions d'en informer
l'expediteur par telephone ou de lui retourner le present message,
puis d'effacer immediatement ce message de votre systeme.
***
This e-mail and any attachments is a confidential correspondence
intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If you
are not the intended recipient or the agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, distribution or copying of this
communication in error, please notify the sender by phone or by
replying this message, and then delete this message from your system.