[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register question, image upload

axel at zwo-null.de axel at zwo-null.de
Thu Jun 5 19:08:22 CEST 2008

Sorry i forgot to mention,

	Typo3 4.1.1
	sr_feuser_register latest from Repository 2.5.12

	Edit/Delete works in backend

	Exact error message: "PHP Warning:  pathinfo() expects parameter 1
to be string, array given in
.../typo3conf/ext/sr_feuser_register/model/class.tx_srfeuserregister_data.ph
p on line 456, referer: ..."

	The trace gave me, that the parameter is actual an array with the
filename and "submit_delete" in it

Thanks