[TYPO3] How to change index.php to another filename

Rob De Vries spam_this at pandora.be
Wed Jun 4 21:57:33 CEST 2008

Peeter Rahuvarm wrote:
> Thanks!
>
> No, my idea is to build my site to my root directory, aside the existing
> site (that uses index.php) so I wouldn't have to move anything later,
> when my typo3 site is ready.

it is much more easy to place your typo installation in it's own
directory and move everything to your root dir when all is finished,
then to start "htaccessing" your default index file.

almost all typo3 files are relative to the typo3 root dir. moving
everything will not break your website (if you haven't used absolute
path to your files)

Good luck
rob