[TYPO3] How to change index.php to another filename

Peeter Rahuvarm peeter at kraabus.ee
Wed Jun 4 21:19:33 CEST 2008

Thanks!

No, my idea is to build my site to my root directory, aside the existing
site (that uses index.php) so I wouldn't have to move anything later,
when my typo3 site is ready. Ok maybe there's possible to change
server's default index file (by  .htaccess ?) so I could rename my
existing site's script...

But is index.php really so hard coded into typo3?