[TYPO3] Strange error with feuser_register - says there was something wrong but everything works

Peter Guhl peter.guhl at win-lux.ch
Wed Jun 4 20:17:24 CEST 2008

Hello all

I installed sr_feuser_register 2.5.12 on typo3 4.1. Everything works
fine but when I confirm the registration and log in using that prefilled
loginscreen I got logged in, sent back to the usual login-page (using
newlogin) and got told there that the registration did not complete
because there has been some error.

I have no idea what error and where I could look for it. The fe-user is
generated without any visible error. I can log in and see everything I
need to see without getting any error messages.

Do you know what I forgot to configure?

Regards
     Peter
--