[TYPO3] Help with sr_language_menu configuration

Walrick lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Wed Jun 4 19:13:00 CEST 2008

Hello Bijan,

By default the extensions uses the languages from the static_languages
table, which is a part of the static_info_tables extension. You can view
these records my going to the list module and selecting the absolute top
of your page tree (with the globe icon next to it). Then you'll see a
couple of tables, one of the the languages table. You can find and edit
the language record you seek, just like any other record in the list module.

If you edited the constant useSysLanguageTitle (Use the sys_language
title), and set it to 1, it uses the sys language instead of the static
one. I have no idea where to edit these. So I advise using the static
languages (which is, like I said, the default setting).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Walrick

webmaster Global Healing Circle