[TYPO3] userFunc in FCE

Michael Niemann xml.transformator at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 14:03:03 CEST 2008

Hello,

inside a FCE I need to call a userFunc which decides wether a fields content is to be rendered or not.
Another field contains a value which is to be passed to the userFunc. So far I have to problems:
1. I can only pass a static value to the userFunc but not the value from the field.
2. I can display static text returned by the userFunc but not use it to create a condition.

Here's my current code:

10= RECORDS
10.source.current=1
10.tables = tt_content
10.code.field = field_code     # field_code contains the value to be passed
 10.if.isTrue.userFunc = user_functions->user_renderContent

If I insert 10.code = testcode the value is passed to the user_func but how do I pass the value of the field?
How do I render the contet (RECORDS) depending on the boolean value returned by the userFunc.

Thx for any help. This is giving me headaches for days know.

Regardss Michael