[TYPO3] newscalendar realUrl problem

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 4 12:33:37 CEST 2008

Hi Brian,

Newscalendar should work with realurl as well. You should compare the parameters
in the links that newscalendar generates for next and previous, with and without
realurl. It may be that your realurl configuration doesn't encode and/or decode
the newscalendar parameters properly. Check the realurl configuration.

Loek