[TYPO3] condition on TemplaVoila [DS] and/or [TO]

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 21:24:14 CEST 2008

G.Unger wrote:
> Thx Christopher,
>
> I followed yr link and played around, studied the TSREF and went for
> trial and error again. No success.
>
> Any other ideas? Anybody else?

Unless you're expecting someone to provide you with a complete solution,
there probably won't *be* many other ideas--that method does precisely
what you've asked about. All you need to do to adapt is is to find the
appropriate cObject and redefine it as a CASE cObject instead of
whatever it is now (without opening the TS object browser, I'd guess
it's lib.stdheader.10.1, and that you'll probably have to re-do
lib.stdheader.10.2 etc since I believe they're copies of 10.1).

If you have actual questions about the code or your results, post them
to the list and possibly somebody will be able to help you, but saying
"it doesn't work" makes it *impossible* for anyone to help you since
you've provided /nothing/ for anybody to work with. Not to mention that
by not quoting or restating the question in your last message you have
*guaranteed* that anybody not using a newsreader or already following
the thread will have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Christopher Torgalson / bedlamhotel at gmail.com