[TYPO3] Get content from different T3 instance

Giannis Economou gecon at di.uoa.gr
Tue Jun 3 17:59:59 CEST 2008

A generic solution: You can use extension wfqbe to access the database
of other TYPO3 instances. It will require a bit of work depending on how
much content you would like to have available but it will work for sure.

Before that, I would take a look at the extensions: dbsync and df_t3sync
(never tried the latter).

Giannis