[TYPO3] Get content from different T3 instance

Stefan Ernst erwachsene at thxbye.de
Tue Jun 3 16:11:39 CEST 2008

>> I have one system running several TYPO3 instances. This is a
>> requirement. Now two of these instances have a particular node in
>> the pagetree which is equal. For instance if you have to sites with
>> a FAQ section that has the same content.
>> Of course inserting the content twice is not exceptable so I have
>> to come up with something to include the FAQs in one instance from
>> the other.
> ugly, simple but efficient: Iframe

iframes would be only of the the 3 things. and it would neither be
simple or efficient. ;)

it's not necessarily simple, depending on how dynamic the height of
your content is.
and you're always going to have to fight with search engines spidering
the iframe itself and linking to the iframe instead of the actual page
you want to have linked.

Take care,
Stefan.