[TYPO3] Problem with news_author_rel, tt_address 2.2.1 and tt_news 2.5.2

Carsten Heidmann carsten.heidmann at baw.de
Mon Jun 2 16:30:24 CEST 2008

Hi,

I try to use news_author_rel together with tt_news 2.5.2 and  tt_address
2.2.1. So far, I do not get the list of tt_address entries, although I
choose tt_address in the extension configuration. Instead of this, the list
of BE users is displayed. I also tried the option FE users but failed with
that one also. I would like to know if there is a limitation in the versions
of tt_news, tt_address and/or TYPO3 (4.2.0) that I do not know of.

Regards,
Carsten