[TYPO3] pagetitle and tt_news

Stephen Bungert s.bungert at metrinomics.de
Mon Jun 2 11:12:30 CEST 2008

page.headerData.5.data = field:subtitle // TSFE:page|title

That works form me to, but only on pages where the template in the
TYPOSCRIPT settings are used. On pages where the template is specified on
the news ext template tab, the articles title is not shown, just the page
title still.

Anyone know why that would be?