[TYPO3] Some RSS feeds

Sergio Catalá scatala at iti.upv.es
Mon Jun 2 10:05:11 CEST 2008

Sorry for the short explanation. I'll try to do my best now.

Let's say I created four news categories on my site and I want to
display a feed for each of them.

In my template there's something like this:

        xmlnews = PAGE
        xmlnews {
          typeNum = 100
          10 >
          10 < plugin.tt_news
          10.pid_list >
          10.pid_list = X
          10.singlePid = Y
          10.defaultCode = XML
          config {
            disableAllHeaderCode = 1
            additionalHeaders = Content-type:text/xml
            no_cache = 1
            xhtml_cleaning = 0
          }
        }

where 'X' is the pid of the sys-folder where news from this category are
and 'Y' is the pid of the page to display news.

My intention is to display a page with four links:

        http://localhost/index.php?type=100
        http://localhost/index.php?type=101
        http://localhost/index.php?type=102
        http://localhost/index.php?type=103

When I select the first link, it must show the news from the category 1
and so on.

But I don't know how to enable the rest of categories in my template.
Feed for type=100 shows ok.

My question was: how to do that?