[TYPO3] 4.2 Safari support?

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 15:52:34 CEST 2008

On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 3:39 PM, Xavier Perseguers <typo3 at perseguers.ch> wrote:
> Hi,

>  >>>
>>> Works ok here. May be you use ancient version of Safari?
>>
>> Hm, the 4.2 backend doesn't even remotely work in an acceptable way in
>> none of my Safari installations, be it old or new.
>
> I tested it with Safari 3.1.1, standard version of my Mac and it seems
> to work fine. I could remap a TemplaVoila template, could use the right
> button click on the page tree and could even use drag and drop to move a
> page.
>
> Thus I agree with Dmitry.

Those of you with problems, clear your browser caches. If you've got
cached stylesheets etc, things are going to be badly broken.

If you still encounter problems, please submit proper bug reports
including browser version info and screenshots. If anything, newer
Safari versions generally render HTML and CSS *better* than e.g.
Firefox and the Mozilla family, so if there are large problems in the
BE I would have expected that we'd already have heard about them by
now from the users of other browsers…

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/