[TYPO3] Funny prob 4.2 with TV (upgraded from 416)

Costa Papadopoulo copa at hol.gr
Sun Jun 1 10:31:58 CEST 2008

"Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]" <dmitry at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1212235573.17051.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
[...]
> This was changed in 4.2I guess the problem is with character sets. Are you
> entering any non-english symbols? and some people experienced problems
> because their database character set was not compatible with what they
> enter in BE forms.
>
> --
> Dmitry Dulepov

Sorry but this seems not to be the problem.
Evertything is utf-8 with me. Database Fe output even BE.
no special chars used like ö ä ß ... etc...

TV Mapping and XML is clean. I saved the mapping again, cleared all
caches.... still nothing changes.

Its very bad, because editors now can not change content.
Ok they cn change content but after saving and lokking into same CE text is
gone.

Costa