[TYPO3] RealUrl and fileName: Reason: "sitemap.xml" could not be found

Tomi Hrovatin tomi at tri-ex.si
Thu Jul 31 14:50:26 CEST 2008

Hi,
I made quite some realUrl setups and never had a problem like this. I
believe I made some stu*id mistake but just can't find it.

I installed extension that outputs sitemap.xml on type=200. A sitemap is
indeed generated on that url (ie: domain.com?type=200), but realUrl
returns 'Reason: "sitemap.xml" could not be found, closest page matching
is'.
All other rewriting stuff works as expected.

So, here is my setup:
t3 4.2.1
realUrl 1.4.0

realurl_autoconf.php:
<?php
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['realurl']=array (
   'domain.com' =>
   array (
     'init' =>
     array (
       'enableCHashCache' => 1,
       'appendMissingSlash' => 'ifNotFile',
       'adminJumpToBackend' => true,
       'enableUrlDecodeCache' => 1,
       'enableUrlEncodeCache' => 1,
       'emptyUrlReturnValue' => '/',
     ),
     'preVars' => array(
         '0' => array(
             'GETvar' => 'no_cache',
             'valueMap' => array(
                 'nc' => 1,
             ),
             'noMatch' => 'bypass',
         ),
           '1' => array(
              'GETvar' => 'L',
              'valueMap' => array(
                 'en' => '1',
             ),
             'noMatch' => 'bypass',
          ),
     ),
     'pagePath' =>
	    array (
	      'type' => 'user',
	      'userFunc' =>
'EXT:realurl/class.tx_realurl_advanced.php:&tx_realurl_advanced->main',
	      'spaceCharacter' => '-',
	      'languageGetVar' => 'L',
	      'rootpage_id' => '4',
	    ),
	'fixedPostVars' => array(
		),
	'postVarSets' => array(
		),
	'fileName' => array(
		'index' => array(
		      'sitemap.xml' => array(
			      	'keyValues' => array(
				   		'type' => 200,
		      		),
		      ),
		    ),
	),
   ),
);

mod_rewrite (.htaccess):
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule
^(typo3|t3lib|tslib|fileadmin|typo3conf|typo3temp|uploads|showpic\.php|favicon\.ico)/
- [L]
RewriteRule ^typo3$ typo3/index_re.php [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l

RewriteRule .* index.php [L]

I think thats all needed configuration. As I said, everything else works
except for sitemap.xml.

thanks for help,
T.