[TYPO3] Tables centered by default

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Thu Jul 31 10:15:15 CEST 2008

Hi,

I suspect that's because its a deprecated attribute. Try putting in
style="margin:0 auto;" and see if that works (it won't solve the problem
in IE6 thought)

If IE6 is a concern than you need to wrap the table in a div with
style="text-align:center" to center the tabel and athen apply either a
class or inline style to the table itself with text-align:left

20.stdWrap.wrap = <div style="text-align:center;">|</div>
20.tableParams_0 {
                  border =
                  cellpadding =
                  cellspacing =