[TYPO3] 300 Euro bounty offered on bug 8232

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 01:56:13 CEST 2008

In article
<mailman.19772.1217354385.4573.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de>"Mich
ael Cannon" <michael at cannonbose.com> wrote:
>  Cannonbose is offering a 300 Euro bounty offered on bug 8232.

>  http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8232

>  This is a pressing issue for a client of mine and needs immediate
> fixing, but our current and backup resources are booked or don't have
> the requisite JavaScript and TYPO3 skills to implement a fix and
> return the code back tothe TYPO3 core.

Just FYI, I am working on a task for 4.3 to remove the refresh login
popup and replace it with something nicer. Part of that is getting rid
of the silly behavior of telling you your login expired even though
you may have just refreshed it. It will be part of the core in 4.3.

Christoph

--
I'm using an evaluation license of nemo since 415 days.
You should really try it!