[TYPO3] Hide level in CoolURI

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Wed Jul 30 19:11:55 CEST 2008

Hi folks,
I had the same problem and invented a new pagetype for this that behaves
more or less like spacer. To prevent it from showing up in other menus
you have to manually set the HMENU property excludeDoktypes in your
custom menus and tt_content.menu.20 (CE Sitemap). In my case, the new
doktype is 101, so tt_content.menu.20.default has excludeDoktypes = 5,6,101

This way it is more comfortable to your editors to build the pagetree.

Prosit, Uschi