[TYPO3] commerce extension and template paths & other problems

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Wed Jul 30 12:30:43 CEST 2008

Hi,

1. I'm trying to make a test shop using commerce and the guide here:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/EXT/commerce/manual.

I have the following TS:

plugin.tx_commerce_lib {
  addressPid = 30
  userPid = 31
  editAddressPid = 22
  basketPid = 25
  #overridePid = 180
  checkoutPid = 24
  emptyBasketPid = 28
  emptyCheckoutPid = 29
  #userGroup = 1
}

# product listing
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1 {
 	maxRecords = 6
 	templateFile = {$templatePathCommerce}product.html
}

# basket
plugin.tx_commerce_pi2.templateFile = {$templatePathCommerce}basket.html

# checkout
plugin.tx_commerce_pi3 {
 	adminmail {
 		from = user at mydomain.local
 		from_name = Shop Owner
 		mailto = user at mydomain.local
 		templateFile = {$templatePathCommerce}checkout_adminmail.html
 	}
 	usermail {
 		from = user at mydomain.local
 		from_name = Shop Owner
 		templateFile = {$templatePathCommerce}checkout_usermail.html
 	}
 	templateFile = {$templatePathCommerce}checkout.html
}

# address forms
plugin.tx_commerce_pi4.templateFile = {$templatePathCommerce}addresses.html

# invoice
plugin.tx_commerce_pi6.templateFile = {$templatePathCommerce}invoice.html

templatePathCommerce is defined as a constant. The object browser shows the
correct paths to my copies of the templates that I placed in fileadmin, such
as:

fileadmin/commerce/extension_templates/commerce/product.html

but when I echo debug the content of $this->conf['templateFile']
I see displayed the default template path:

|EXT:commerce/pi1/category_product.tpl|

Why's it not using my TS path when the exist?

2. What is the overridePid for? I can't seem to find any mention of it
anywhere.

-----
--
Stephen Bungert