[TYPO3] Different addresses for every column

Sergio Catalá Gil scatala at iti.upv.es
Wed Jul 30 11:45:10 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to fit a new template to show the addresses I defined in the
TYPO3 backend using the tt_address extension. This extension has a
template called "default_hcard.htm". In this template every single
address is replaced following these sentences:

<!-- ###TEMPLATE_ADDRESS### begin -->
###IMAGE###
<!-- ###SUBPART_URL### begin -->
###FIRSTNAME### ###MIDDLENAME### ###LASTNAME###
<!-- ###SUBPART_URL### end -->
###ORGANIZATION###
###EMAIL###
<!-- ###SUBPART_ADR### begin -->
###ADDRESS###
###CITY### ###REGION### ###ZIP### ###COUNTRY###
<!-- ###SUBPART_ADR### end -->
###PHONE###
<!-- ###TEMPLATE_ADDRESS### end -->

I would like to redefine this template using a table. I would like to do
something like:

	<!-- ###TEMPLATE_ADDRESS### begin -->
			"TT_ADDRESS_1"
			"TT_ADDRESS_2"
			"TT_ADDRESS_3"
	<!-- ###TEMPLATE_ADDRESS### end -->

The idea is to use a tree columns table showing different addresses in
every column. The problem is I don't know how to use a different address
for every column.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Sergio