[TYPO3] translation problems with cooluri

Juergen Hecht list at space4typo3.de
Wed Jul 30 08:02:10 CEST 2008

Hi,

for me i have found an workaround.

in the file class.tx_cooluri.php line 328 there is a part with two unset

unset($lo['uid']);
unset($lo['pid']);

after this i have added
if($langId != 2) {
    unset($lo['title']);
}

my basic language is englisch($LangId 1). All Other languages got the
englisch path. If the language is german it got the german path.

For me this works very well. Is there a way to define this  in the
CoolUriConf.xml?

Regards
Juergen