[TYPO3] translation problems with cooluri

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Tue Jul 29 23:02:44 CEST 2008

Hi,

> i have only the slashes in it. Is there someone who can help me.

chinese characters are not translated into anything that could be used
in URLs. And if it would be possible, it wouldn't make sense.

I had a proposal to define rules for fallback (meaning - don't translate
language X, use language Y instead). I believe, somebody already made
some enhancement into the code, but I cannot remeber who.

For now, I recommend to add subtitles for Chinese pages (or another
property) that would be in English and make sure that subtitle is listed
before title in the pagepath/title element.

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech