[TYPO3] My login box dosn't work propertly [was: mm_forum where are buttons?]

Przemysław Staniszewski specjalista.it at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 13:29:34 CEST 2008

I did one more thing under windows i have created structure of portal and
all works fine.
After this i copy by ftp dummy files and backup and restore database on
remote host.
I must change settings about database and password. After that i must create
tmp folder with 777 in main folder and finally check if that works. And it's
not working - it something about files/directories permission (but i don't
know which).

Best regards

W dniu 29 lipca 2008 12:14 użytkownik Przemysław Staniszewski <
specjalista.it at gmail.com> napisał:

> Ok I give up. I had acces to my hosting only via ftp - so I used there
> Source
> with Dummy site
> ZIP<
> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/typo3/typo3_src+dummy-4.2.1.zip?download
> >

> When I put there mm_forum plugin it's also invisible like forum - register
> user form.
> After upload package i had to create tmp folder in it but i cant give it +t
> flag by chmod - i have access denied.
>
> And thats all...
>
> Thank you for all
>
> --