[TYPO3] disable default included css layout and developers tekst

Daniel Doesburg [netcreators] daniel at netcreators.com
Tue Jul 29 10:22:54 CEST 2008

Hi Alix Justus,

If you want to use TYPO3 you have to accept the rules.
One of them is to let this comment untouched. You can add your comment.
See TSref.

If you dont't want the inlineCSS in a file, you can disable that in the
config part.
Idem the javascript.

Last but not least: If you don't want the dummy part, why do you install
typo3+dummy and not only the source?

But . . .
If you have to make a website from scratch, you need the dummy.
Why are you so sure you don't need it?

Regards,

Daniel