[TYPO3] Powermail export question

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Jul 29 09:57:35 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I have a question regarding Powermail exports. I have added a Page
TSConfig like that:

tx_powermail_mod1.export {
     uid128 = Titre
     uid129 = Nom
     uid130 = Prénom
     uid131 = e-mail
     uid132 = Adresse
     uid133 = Code postal
     uid134 = Ville
     uid135 = Secteur d'activité
     uid136 = Fonction
     uid137 = Taux d'activité recherché (min)
     uid138 = Taux d'activité recherché (max)
     uid139 = Disponibilité dès le (jj.mm.aaaa)
     uid140 = Origine de la demande
}

to customise the exported field. The weird thing is that this works fine
for some records (all fields are displayed ok in the export) and for
others not (all fields are filled with "L"). When I look at records that
work and records that don't, I don't see any difference in their
structure. Any ideas where I should be looking for the problem?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter