[TYPO3] My login box dosn't work propertly [was: mm_forum where are buttons?]

Przemysław Staniszewski specjalista.it at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 09:03:23 CEST 2008

Hello

 I have created the simplest structure which can be in dummy package:

Typo3 Dummy Version
 |- Start
 |     |-for users
 |-General Settings Folder

where Start have login plugin
users is restricted to team group
and sysfolder General Settings Folder have 1 group team and 1 user.
General Settings Folder has also Website users in *Contains plugin*

and my login form dosn't work. Users are not redirected to the secret page
with title 'for users'

it's something simple but i can't find it.

Best reards

--
Przemysław Staniszewski