[TYPO3] disable default included css layout and developers tekst

Alix Justus alix.justus at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 21:30:30 CEST 2008

Hi,
i installd typo3+dummy pakkage for my new website, i made a website buy
folowing basic tutorial Modern template building part 1, i just copy and
paste the typoscript, and it works fine evrythink. I just want to disable
the default included css file and also remove the developer tekst.

<!--
	This website is powered by TYPO3 - inspiring people to share!
	TYPO3 is a free open source Content Management Framework initially
created by Kasper Skaarhoj and licensed under GNU/GPL.
	TYPO3 is copyright 1998-2008 of Kasper Skaarhoj. Extensions are
copyright of their respective owners.
	Information and contribution at http://typo3.com/ and http://typo3.org/
-->

	<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="typo3temp/stylesheet_0215ea43e2.css" />
	<title>Root page</title>
	<script type="text/javascript"
src="typo3temp/javascript_93077bb238.js"></script>

actualy i want it to install only the source file, couse i dont need
it dummy website. Does any knows how to install only a Source pakkage
only. i think thats the probleem , it takes automaticaly a default
setting from dummy pakkage.

alix