[TYPO3] Tutor for Typo3?

Glenn Kelley glenn at typo3usa.com
Mon Jul 28 16:11:57 CEST 2008

VineHosting.com offers Getting Started Webinars on the Web Empowered
Church platform.
If you contact them you might be able to join in there.
Some things will not be relevant - ie how to pick a template - but the
general getting started  / how to enter content etc.
would work

They might charge a small fee - but worth It for you I believe.