[TYPO3] Cooluri - anybody using page type "mount point"?

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sun Jul 27 22:37:16 CEST 2008

Hi Jan

> I'm not really familiar with MP (never used it)
Me too :-[

Okay.. My patch uses $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] if linkVars contains &MP=
instead of calling getDomain.
By putting MP to CoolUriConf.xml predefined parts it's also possible to hide
MP-var in URLs :) (just mentioned because it's nice).

The only problem I just found is with hardcoded links like
http://www.example.com/index.php?id=xxx with xxx is a page of another
domain.
Usually they should be correctly redirected to the other domain - this is
not the case here, so I still have to do some research on this.

But so far, the following patch works nice:
diff cooluri/class.tx_cooluri.php cooluri-mp-patch/class.tx_cooluri.php
188c188,191
<       if (empty(Link_Translate::$conf->cache->prefix)) {
---
>       /* if page type "mount point" is used, we can't return the domain of
the mounted page - instead we use current domain */
$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'].'@';
>       } elseif (empty(Link_Translate::$conf->cache->prefix)) {

Comments are welcome!

Steffen