[TYPO3] ve_guestbook errors

Sandy Matheson lists at mathesonuk.com
Sun Jul 27 21:35:38 CEST 2008

Oliver,

Thanks for the quick reply. I tries to install the comments extension
but it came up with an error message that my PHP version is not high
enough:
The running PHP version (4.3.10) is lower than required (5.2.1)

Hopefully our server will be upgraded in the next couple of weeks so I
will try once this is done.

Thanks for the help.

Sandy