[TYPO3] cooluri - unknown parameter causes wrong redirects

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sun Jul 27 10:35:10 CEST 2008

Hi,

> we have a problem with GET-parameters...
> E.g. opening http://www.example.com/?foo will not show starting page of
> http://www.example.com (or any other domain), but always the same page
> http://www.example.org/subpage.

Is it possible that foo is an alias? Because then the page with alias
foo would be shown.

The "redirectOldLinksToNew" is triggered with this kind of URL. The
"foo" string is converted to array and key "id" is looked up in this
array. If not found, and it's not, nothing happens. It goes on as if no
"redirectOld..." was set.

> I'm quite worried, why cooluri (or jb_status_code) doesn't redirect to the
> domain as expected but always to this one page of another domain.
> This happens just, if "foo" is not a variable "known" by cooluri.

I'm afraid that CoolUri is not the one to blame here.

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech