[TYPO3] split content of one BE page automatically to render multiple pages in FE

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Sun Jul 27 02:21:51 CEST 2008

You could do this completely using typoscript. First thing to do is
figure out how to restrict things and measure things (content items) in
multiples of four.

The next thing is figure out how to use get variables to pass things
around. Then checking variables in your typoscript you can create
in-page pagination. You could even pass 3 variables (a variable to say
its paginated on the page, the starting content position, the step size
per pagination) and use it in other places.