[TYPO3] Problem with GET params on backend module

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Sat Jul 26 18:33:28 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'd like to ask a question about backend modules.

I've started with a default module created using "kickstarter", then
I've modified function "moduleContent" to add a form with a field and a
submit button. The action form is "index.php".

Then I've called to my module directly adding a GET parameter.
http://localhost/typo3conf/ext/user_testing/mod1/index.php?my_param=Test

At that moment, if I push the submit button on my form I always see the
GET param, even if the action of my form is "index.php".

I'd like to pass this GET parameter only some times to do some
processing and not every time.

Is it the desirable behaviour that GET parameters are re-sent every
submit of the script?

Is there any way to avoid that some GET parameter will be not re-sent?

Thank you very much,
   Rego

--
Manuel Rego Casasnovas