[TYPO3] split content of one BE page automatically to render multiple pages in FE

G.Unger skyfreak1 at gmx.net
Sat Jul 26 16:24:35 CEST 2008

ok maybe I go for a monolgue ;)

next idea is to try it with cc_cbrowse as follows:

- add a normal content element e.g. text with image
- add a text CE, hide the header, put in text only the <split> as
described in cc_cbrowse manual, mark as before
- add another CE

but I do not get cc_cbrowse to work with TV at all :( seatched the web
up and down, many have the same question but no awnsers are given how
to make a standard cc_cbrowse work with templavoila.

the manual says to use:

To enable the browsing use in your TypoScript template
page.50 < plugin.tx_cccbrowse_pi1
than
page.50 < styles.content.get

but how do I combine this with the TV settings?

page = PAGE
page {
	typeNum = 0

	10 = USER
	10.userFunc = tx_templavoila_pi1->main_page

}

nobody to jump in here?
I didn't think pagebreaking would be onresolveble in TYPO3, and cannot
imagine that I is just me having such an request :(

rgds
GUIDO