[TYPO3] split content of one BE page automatically to render multiple pages in FE

G.Unger skyfreak1 at gmx.net
Sat Jul 26 13:32:18 CEST 2008

hi again

I found 2 extensions meanwhile in the TER for the below mentioned
problem.

kh_article_pages
cc_browse

but both do not meet the requirements to split multiple CEs after a
dedicated number of CEs. They do only split a a single article/text
element in multiple parts :(

to maybe describe it better:
on a single page I have let's say 20 CEs of type text with image.

text with image (1)
text with image (2)
text with image (3)
text with image (4)
text with image (5)
text with image (20)

the idea is to split the FE page, that by default displays all these
elements one after the other on a single page in 4 pages with
pagination:

FE page 1
text with image (1)
text with image (2)