[TYPO3] Bug in Typo3 Extension comments from Dmitry Dulepov?

A Vista Studios info at a-vista-studios.de
Fri Jul 25 15:31:04 CEST 2008

Thanks for your reply,

actually I am not using an old version of "comments", I suppose. It's
version 1.3.2 and has been just downloaded from the TER a few days ago.
I have figured that the function somewhat is always called twice :-(
Even if I have just one Plugin (e.g. no comment list but only comment form)
active.
My workaround is to delete the line where the SESSION-Variable is set to an
emtpy value and then put own PHP-Code in Typo3 that is unsetting the
variable after the "comments" has been executed. Not perfect but it works
:-)

Any idea why no email is sent to inform the editor about an incomming
comment?

BTW: Another question came up:
I would like to include information how many comments has been posted by the
user, e.g.:

COMMENTS: 3

Mr. X wrote
adfadfasdfadsfasdf

Mrs.Y wrote
asdfasdfhkaedsrfc

Mr.Z wrote
asddwaadfasdrq

so there is an info about the amount of posts. Is this possible with the
current features of your great extension?

Thanks again
Stefan